Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance in Los Angeles
Looking for homeowners insurance in Los Angeles? Your home is likely the most valuable physical asset you own. You’re meticulous about keeping your home in excellent condition, inside and out, in order to reap the countless benefits home ownership offers. It’s important to remember, though, that disaster can strike at any time. Fire, vandalism, burglary, and accidents are all very real possibilities. This is why homeowners insurance is so essential.
Need Homeowners Insurance in Los Angeles?
Our Home insurance agents in Inglewood Los Angeles provides financial protection against natural disasters and other losses. Our standard Los Angeles home insurance policy insures the home itself and your belongings. It also provides liability protection for you and your family members, and it protects you against damage caused by pets.
The specific types of events covered by a home insurance policy can vary, but typically include fire, hailstorms, lightning strikes, vandalism, theft, windstorms, vehicles, and more. As mentioned above, a home insurance policy also provides essential liability coverage.
Let’s look at an example in which liability coverage may apply:
You are hosting a summertime dinner party at your home, and a group of guests have gathered on your backyard patio. One of your guests falls and breaks her ankle after her foot becomes caught in a crack in the concrete. You could be financially liable for her injury. A comprehensive home insurance policy in Inglewood will protect you in the event your guest files a claim against you.
Why Do You Need Homeowners Insurance?
It all comes down to financial protection if something unexpected should happen to your home or possessions. Here are some additional examples of unforeseen events that illustrate why you need homeowner’s insurance:
- Your home and all of your belongings are destroyed in a fire—you’ll need money (and plenty of it) to get you back to square one.
- A guest is injured in your home or on your property—you’ll need the protection that liability and medical coverage provide to help pay their expenses.
- You are the victim of theft or vandalism—you’ll need home insurance to reimburse you for your losses and/or pay for any repairs.
It’s also important to note that if you are still paying for your home your lender will certainly require you to carry home insurance in Inglewood & Los Angeles.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what’s included and what is not.
Things to Consider and Questions to Ask Your Homeowners Insurance Agent
To ensure you purchase adequate coverage that fully meets your needs, consider the following questions and discuss them with your agent:
- How much would it cost to rebuild your home and replace your belongings if they were completely destroyed (ask your agent to talk you through all of your home’s features and itemize your possessions, including big ticket items like musical instruments, entertainment systems, and art work).
- Consider whether the insurance company has a good reputation for customer service and prompt, fair claims payments.
- What discounts may be available to you, including multi-policy discounts, security system, and fire-resistance discounts.
- Ask your agent about the process for filing and settling claims. Who should you call, and what happens after you file a claim?
Because everyone’s needs are different, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
We encourage you to call us to learn more about the homeowner’s coverage available through Cameo Insurance in Los Angeles & Inglewood. Customers who combine their auto and home insurance can qualify for a multi-policy discount. Join the growing list of L.A. and Inglewood residents who have benefited from our world-class insurance programs.