Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Los Angeles Auto Insurance
Any time you are out on the road you are at risk of an auto accident. Even the most careful drivers can be hit by someone else or have their car stolen or broken into. For years Cameo Insurance has been helping customers obtain auto insurance in Inglewood & Los Angeles, CA. Our goal is to help you find the best coverage at the most affordable rate.
What Is Automobile Insurance and How Does It Work?
Our Los Angeles & Inglewood Auto insurance protects you financially in case of an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company—you agree to pay the premium, and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. Auto insurance policies are typically comprised of several different parts, which may include:
- Liability coverage (bodily injury and property damage): Pays for damages you cause to another person’s vehicle and/or for their injuries.
- Comprehensive coverage: Pays for damages you incur from theft, vandalism, or other reason, not caused by an accident.
- Collision coverage: Pays for damages to your vehicle in the event of an accident (typically an “at-fault” accident).
- Uninsured motorist coverage (bodily injury and property damage): Helps pay for injuries and property damage sustained by you as the result of an accident with an uninsured driver.
- Medical payments coverage: Helps pay for your medical costs after an accident (regardless of who was at fault). Depending on the policy, it may also pay for the medical costs of others in your car who sustained injuries during the accident.
Additional coverages to consider include underinsured motorist coverage, which helps cover your additional costs when the other driver has insufficient coverage to pay for your damages, rental reimbursement, which covers all or some of the costs of renting a car while your car is being repaired after an accident, emergency road service, which provides assistance if your car breaks down on the road, customized parts and equipment coverage, and gap insurance, which helps pay the balance between the amount you owe on your loan or lease and the car’s actual cash value (which are almost always different).
Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have specific requirements. Most auto policies have a term of six or 12 months. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew your policy and pay the premium.
Various factors will affect your insurance premiums, such as the crime rate in the area where you live, whether you have tickets, suspensions, or any previous record of collisions. Drivers who have clean driving records typically enjoy the lowest premiums.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance in Inglewood & Los Angeles??
It comes down to protecting yourself financially. Los Angeles & Inglewood Auto insurance will help you:
- Repair or replace your car if you’re in an accident or your car is stolen or vandalized.
- Pay for the medical costs of you or your passengers for injuries that occur as a result of an auto accident.
- Pay for bodily injuries and damages to others as a result of an accident deemed your fault.
- Comply with the law—most states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Your agent is your advocate when it comes to finding you the most complete coverage at the best rate. Consider these questions when speaking with your agent:
- If you’re in an accident, how much can you afford to pay? To keep premiums lower, some people choose higher deductibles (such as $1,000) for collision and comprehensive coverage; keep in mind that if you choose this option you would have to pay up to this amount out-of-pocket in case of a covered loss. Consult with your agent to determine if higher deductibles are the best choice for you.
- Does the insurance company you are considering have a reputation for paying claims fairly and promptly and for providing good customer service?
- What discounts are available, such as multi-policy, good driver, student, and professional discounts?
Cameo Insurance has helped thousands of people find excellent coverage at affordable rates, and we look forward to helping you. Call us today for an automobile insurance quote.